23 May, 2015

.on my mind.
TRANSITIONAL COVER-UP AND SLIDES


COS cotton top ( here ) / Newbark python slides (  similar here ) / Zara black jeans / All saints cotton sweater / Becca shimmering skin perfector in Topaz( here ) and Laura Mercier body butter in crème brûlée (similar here) / Furla bag ( on sale! )


Here are my top choices for this week. It´s all about great basics with some python slides, cotton tops and easy-going knits. I absolutely adore this dusty rose shade for summer, especially when the skin starts to get that golden sheen from the sun. For body I have to share my love for this body butter from Laura Mercier, crème brûlée has that sweet and warm fragrance that is just to die for! And the other beauty product that I know for many many years and love how versatile it can be, is this shimmering skin perfector that you can mix into your foundation or use in specific points like cheekbones, forehead and nose. Furla is doing a mid-season sale and that black bag is on sale, totally worth it. Hope you like my selection and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment